Wednesday, June 1, 2011

How to set more then one homepage in Chrome and Firefox

Hi!
Do you always tend to open some sites every time you open your browser? Like me, I open Facebook, Gmail, and Geeky Mob every time i open my Browser. I have set Geeky Mob as my homepage but not Facebook and Gmail. I have to open new tab and then write down the URL to open those site. I was wondering any way to set more then one homepage so when i open my Browser it will open all the pages which i want to open.

Today, I will show you how to set more then one homepage in Chrome and Firefox (Kick IE).

For Chrome :

1. Click on little Wrench, which is located in Upper Right Hand Side.

2. Go to Basics and then On startup.

3. In that you will see and option saying “Open the following pages”. Select it

4. Below there will be Add option. Click it

5. Add as much as URL you want.

6. Restart Chrome, you will see all the pages you added in Startup list will open up!

 

Check the Screen Shots :

__________________________________

 

 

 

For Firefox:

1. Open Tools > Options

2. Select General Tab

3. In Startup select “Show my home page

4. Below it will be Home Page

5. Enter those URL you want to open when Firefox starts

6. Add as many URL you want separated by Pipeline or Vertical Bar – |

7. Save it. Restart Firefox. Yuppie! 2 home pages will open.

 

Check Screen Shot:

 

 

0 comments:

Updates Via E-Mail

Blog Archive

Labels